"Conflict is inevitable, combat is optional."
In communicating with others, "commit to understand, then to be understood."
10 Questions to help you discern if you are maturing in Christ:
1. Are you more thirsty for God than ever before?
2. Are you more and more loving?
3. Are you increasingly sensitive to the Holy Spirit and aware of God?
4. Are you governed more and more by God's Word?
5. Are you concerned more and more with the physical and spiritual needs of others?
6. Are you more and more concerned with the Church and the Kingdom of God?
7. Are the disciplines of the Christian life more and more important to you?
8. Are you more and more aware of your sin?
9. Are you more and more willing to forgive others?
10. Are you thinking more and more about being with the Lord Jesus?