Keep it Tight


I'm always up for discovering a new favorite artist, so I wanted to recommend one that you should check out. The guy is Amos Lee and he's from Philly. Think fusion of acoustic and soul. I dig the tracks Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight, Arms of a Woman, Give it Up and Colors; although, I can listen to this album straight through. I found his stuff randomly about a month ago, and I can't get enough of his self-titled debut album. You can check it out here. He just recently came out with a new album, Supply and Demand, but I haven't had an opportunity to listen to it yet.

You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

The Miz or Hads if you prefer said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the amazing sounds of Amos Lee. It's gorgeous and should be listened to about as often as people get the chance. The new CD is just as good. I do believe Stacy Lovett had some of his music back at LT 2005 and that's where I first heard about him. So you may want to strike up an Amos Lee "lovefest" conversation.