Never ending fun

Thanks to Christine One for opening my eyes to myheritage celebrity photo match...I'm easily amused :) It's not the most consistent thing, but fun nonetheless. Here are few photos I ran and some results.








matches:
73% Julia Roberts
72% Jerry Seinfeld










-----------------------------------------------



top matches:
Amber = 72% Julia Louis-Dreyfus (we've got the Seinfeld connection goin' on)
Ally = 64% Meryl Streep
me = 71% Fabio Cannavaro







-----------------------------------




matches:
64% Julia Roberts
63% Rivaldo...?? At least it's not Geraldo














------------------------------------

top matches:
Dan = 54% Magic Johnson
Fred = 57% Hideki Matsui
me = 73% Robin Wright Penn...why do I get stuck being the girl and Fred and Dan get to be the athletes?













-------------------------------------------



top matches:
my sis = 74% Shiri Appleby
me = 73% Jason Biggs


Comments

Popular Posts